Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blog's Beginning

We, the family Aydelotte, finding ourselves at our leisure during this vacation week, have decided to start a blog. We have also gone bowling and swimming. We have friends that blog, and we take some inspiration from them. We hope that this will be a good forum to share family events with friends and family. The whole thing nearly came to a screeching halt when we realized we had no ideas for a blog name. (Is this a bad sign for our blog?) Well, anyway, Nancy came up with the name. I think she was referencing the fact that we home school. I like it because it reminds me of fishing and is somewhat abstract. The kids don't really like the name. Maybe they will grow to like it. Maybe not. Please visit on occassion. Both Nancy and I will be posting. Maybe we will let the kids post. Maybe not. By the way, Matthew came up with the title for this post and he would be proud to know he got the credit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog title!

welcome to the world of bloggers. Can't wait to read more!