Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Harvest Time

Monday night we went out to the garden to do some weeding and harvest some tomatoes. John immediately sampled some of the dirt and seemed to quite enjoy it. He also discovered cherry tomatoes and ate several (that's my boy).


Julia found the flowers (for her hair).


And here's the whole family (minus the photographer).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a great gardening family. I have guilt like you wouldn't believe. My own father has nothing to talk to me about b/c I don't have a garden. So have fun in the CK, I'll miss you and Paul :) LOL

your kids are sooo cute!

Karen said...

I finally got an account and now I see you're not adding to your blog anymore. Such a shame! Love the picture of Julia with the tomatoes. Amazing what you can get out of a good garden!